BookFest St. Louis Festival Zone to Feature 30+ Artists & Vendors
In between BookFest St. Louis author events, be sure to check out our robust McPherson/Euclid Avenue festival zone, featuring live music, demonstrations, book sellers, local artisans and more!
Open 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 21, our festival zone is free and open to the public.
- Geoffrey Parker (Woodblock Prints)
- Latonja Flowers (Jewelry)
- Jeremy Gagnon (Woodcarving)
- Mattt Rulo (3D Painting)
- Katie O’Malley (Illustrator)
- Tucker Pierce (Sewn Portraits)
- Jeff Kapfer (Acrylic Painting)
- Colleen Thayer (Notecards)
- Alpona Stamboldjiev (Jewelry)
- Lauren Tracy (Fiber Art/Clothing)
- Isaac Ludwig (Woodworking)
- Mike Murphy (Mosaic Glass Artwork)
Click here for more information about exhibitors, activities and food options within the BookFest St. Louis festival zone.
Posted September 10, 2019 in: Event by bookfeststl